Friday, October 8, 2010

rumoh kito banjir!

I woke up in the morning. And my mom shouted. "Air naik.Banjir doh rumoh kito." If i can remember her tone is worrisome. But then i shouted. "Banjir? Yeayyy..buleh main air!." Quickly i went to my little sisters room woke them up."Bangun2.Jom main air." Just for you to know they were all a good sisters.They listened to me very well. The woke up. Washing their face. And quicly followed me going outside the house.

"Bahayo tuh.Jange dok main kat air dale.Gapo2 umi piyak kakchik!" I just pretended to hear what my mom said.Ignoring that i brought my sisters to the best part of the flood. The part where the water is flowing fast like air terjun. And yes they enjoyed that. "Best ah kakcik main banjir ni."

Then i got an idea.I told them to collect all the slippers and we will use them as the ships. As i mentioned earlier that they all are very obedient to me.Hahaha. They went and bring all the shoes includes my mom and dad's shoes.The expensive shoes.

Taadaa.They put the shoes on the water and let them flows to me and i will catch it.
"Buleh ko kakcik amek ni?Kan hilang keno rotan ko abah." "Takpo.Kakcik kan terer.Jom2."

First round.I succeed to catch them all.Then second round and the third round. The fourth round.I guess the banjir has been jealous of my expertise.The fourth round i failed. I didn't managed to catch the shoes. Two shoes.Both are abahs'. I tried to run to catch it but failed. Kasut berlari-lari seakan-akan seronok bermain banjir dan jauh meninggalkan aku ke arah air yang deras dan menakutkan.But thinking of my abah's fear face make me scared more. Habislah!

Cepat-cepat naik atas rumah.Mandi.Dan tidur.Its 9.30 pm and i already went to sleep.Esok masih ada.Aduiiii.

Malas nak cerita panjang.Yess i got scolded and also 'ROTANed'.Twice. Satu sebab bawak adik-adik main air.Dan satu lagi sebab hilangkan kasuh abah.


P/s:Rindu der nak main air banjir kat umah.Seryes ni!!

No comments:

Post a Comment