Tuesday, January 11, 2011

are you big enough?

Parents are always overprotective. Is this a true statement? Absolutely yes laa kan. I'm not talking about protection of safety or what. If it is about the safety of course human being the so called parent is the most high-skilled in this matter. But if we comment about this to our parents then the definite answer would be, "Nanti awak dah ada anak sendiri baru rasa macam mana sayangnya mak bapak kat anak sendiri." Berani potong jari that this is the scheme of answer that you will got from your parents. But i think this is so true. I think!

But that is not what i want to write about. It about something else.Hmm how to start this thing eh?

Scenario 1.
Daughter: How's the shopping going?
Mother: Great. But we done nothing much. Just buying some home stuffs and directly going home.

An hour later.

MMS received. "We have a great day. Abang ngah belanja makan kat Kenny Rogers lagi.Tengok laa gambar tu ek." From kaklong.

Scenario 2.
Daughter: Hello mum. I have safely arrived here. So tired now. What are you doing now? Why so noisy? Where are you now?
Mother: Ohh great that you safely arrived. Take a good rest then. We are at granny's house for dinner. Directly from airport after sending you.
Daughter: Ohh okay. Send my regards to them.

The next day.
Daughter: Hello kaklong!. I have safely arrived. Now i just miss home so much. That's why i call you laa.
Kaklong: Hello. I know you miss me the most kan?
Daughter: Yesterday how was granny? Is she healthy?
Kaklong: What? we never been to granny house yesterday. After sending you we directly go to ikan bakar restaurant. Your adik want to eat ikan bakar. So sedaap!
Daughter: Errrrr....umi ni kan!!

What do you think of above situations? That were just examples of my points. Do you think your mother is so overprotective of your feeling? My umi is absolutely yes! No doubt!

Yes maybe when i was young i always being the nakal one. The one who will merajuk if they go somewhere without me. If they went to kfc with my other siblings but not bringing me because i stucked with my tuition yes i know i will merajuk-rajuk and menangis meleleh-leleh. And then if my younger sister got new baju or anything but i didn't get anything i will take the baju and throw it away or burnt it. Yes i know i did that. But that was a longgggggggg time ago.

Korang macam ni ke dulu? Ke aku sorang je yang nakal gile ni?Cesss. But it was long time ago. Now we all grown up. We all big enough. We all matured enough kan. Do you still terasa hati if your parents bring your other siblings for holiday when you are not at home?.I think i will not.I think laa. But maybe i will definitely merajuk menangis meleleh-leleh if they go to paris or london laaa. Hehehee.

Uhhh bila ingat balik memang rasa nak gelak. My mom always want to hide something from me thinking that i will sedih and terasa because i was not there. But then my mom's effort always being spoiled by my kaklong who always like to tell everything to me. Who always like to show off everything to me. Penat umi cover line tapi kaklong senang-senang je kantoikan dengan dok hantar mms everytime they went anywhere. But i never tell umi that i knew what she did last summer. Hahaha. I just keep it to me. But sometimes i feel bad. Rasa geram. Thinking that my mom still thinks that i am still, what 10 years old? Durhhhh!



She should know that her nakal 10 years old daughter now is 24 years old and a very gorgeous girl. GULPPP!!!

Okay part2 yang nakal tu bukan cerita sebenar. Part yang gojes tu maybe kott.

Sekian.

Tammat!

1 comment:

  1. denin puji diri sendrii(xpe2,joe puji denin,so mmg gorgeoussss!)..hahaha..isk2,dhsytnye denin wktu kcik..;p

    ReplyDelete